“Texas’ all-time high graduation rate is proof positive that our approach to public education is paying dividends. Leaders across our state understand that high standards, accountable public schools and fiscal responsibility lead to improved educational success. This achievement reflects a lot of hard work, starting with students and teachers in the classroom and continuing through all levels of administration, and the benefits of these efforts will be realized by the students with diploma in hand, as well as all Texans in the years and decades to come.”
- 135,080 hits
- Be on the Look Out for Tall White Male, 6’2″ in Old River-Winfree
- Texas – We Have a Problem! There is a Welder’s Shortage!
- Had a Baby? Texas Prepaid Tuition Program Enrollment Deadline Approaches
- A Great Message for Girls and Women Alike. Share with Your Daughters, Wives, Sisters, Grandmothers, and Yourself
- Texas State Governor Rick Perry on Border Security and Israel